HEAVY DUTY THIN CUTTING FRAME SAW
– Heavy duty thin cutting frame saw MAC 150 allows cutting wood with a width of 40 – 150mm.
– Thin saw blade thickness helps reduce the amount of embryo loss.
– The workpiece feeding speed 0.2 – 2.5 m per minute, the machine is equipped with touch screen to adjust the machine parameters.
– With the modern machine design, the time to align the machine, replace the saw blades, the maintenance is significantly shortened.
– The machine is equipped with two digital controllers. In addition, available to equip colorful touch screen
– Cutting loss groove 1.2 ~ 1.4mm loss, reduce wood damage and increase profits.
|Cutting height||60 – 200||mm|
|Number of saw blades||30||pcs|
|Min. length of timber||300||mm|
|Feed speeds||0.1 – 2||m/min|
|Saw blade length||500/550/600||mm|
|Minimum veneer thickness||2||mm|
|Wood height tolerance||± 0.5||mm|
|Blade gringing time||15 -25||times|
|Blade regringing time||hard wood 4-6 hour/ soft wood 8-10 hour||–|
|Suction tubes||5 x Æ100||mm|
|Human touch interface||10.4||inch|
|Number of stroke||450-500||rpm|
|Cutting accuracy ≤150 mm cutting height||±0.1||mm|
|Cutting accuracy ≥150 mm cuttung height||±0.15||mm|
|Machine size||3400 x 1300 x 1950||mm|
– The machine is equipped with a lubricating oil supply system to help the machine operate smoothly, in many cases, if the lubricating oil runs out, the machine will automatically stop working.
– Each roller is equipped with an independent pressure regulator to adjust the air pressure separately.
-Independent control panel is designed to prevent dust, wood chips from entering.
– The machine is equipped with lighting equipment to facilitate checking the status of the machine in woodworking.
– Air blowing system to cool the saw blade during operation.
– Equipping a vacuum system to collect dust and sawdust during sawing.
– The machine is equipped with a roll-on and under-roll roller system to keep the workpiece fast and transport the workpiece quickly.
– Fluid-air discharge system cools the saw blade to increase blade life, prevents saw dust from getting caught between the blades to increase accuracy and consistency. Set a timer to spray liquid every 5-15 minutes.
– To optimize the cutting effect, only bring the workpiece while the saw blade is moving downwards. Stop when the saw blade moves up.
– Single time sawing machine: one, two or more different sticks.